Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

> I'm fairly sure that people are able to make up their own minds regarding
> me, but whether I'm reasonable or not isn't the point. The point is that
> Bill has chosen to disparage a whole group of people based on the actions
of
> a few. That's indefensible and any reasonable or reasoning person would
> recognise it as such regardless of their own person animosity towards me.

Dude, on any given day a.s.a is a cesspool. Sure, it's disparaging to the
group, deservedly so.  But hey, that groups seems to like it that way.  Just
keep it outta here.

My request to not crosspost has nothing to do with you, so get over
yourself.  And apologize?  You must me kidding.