Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

> If this is indeed not the case, then you should
> communicate to them that their website is communicating the wrong
> attitude and could be losing them customers as a result. I really need
> to get this clarified before making my decision.

If you think they're the only company that plays this game, you're wrong.
Plenty of vendors will post they have no support for DIY but do so anyway.
There are a select few that absolutely refuse DIY support and go out of
their way to do so (crestron comes to mind).  I'd lean more toward the ELK
box and wouldn't let text on a website dissuade me.

And PLEASE, do not cross-post to the a.s.a newsgroup.  Leave that cesspool
out of the loop.