Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

If that's the case then you will have no problem pointing out the posts in
CHA where I have tried to destroy this group. Obviously you can't because
they don't exist other than in your imagination. You seem to think that if
you repeat the same tired lies about me often enough that they will become
facts, they won't, you may get a few or even a lot of people to believe you,
but that's not the same thing.

Its clear from your response to my post to Bill  that you harbour personal
animosity towards me, despite the fact that my post made no mention of you.

My advice to you is to either ignore me, or at least leave out the personal
slurs and I will return the favour, there is no reason for us to become
involved in a pissing match in this group.

Doug