Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>I'm fairly sure that people are able to
>>make up their own minds regarding me, but whether I'm reasonable or not
>>isn't the point...
>

> You said there were people who do not post derogatory comments about others.  You are not among them.

And neither are you.

Robert L Bass wrote (in ASA):

 > ... Olson will pretend to be your friend, but by now you probably
know he's a total fraud.

To which Frank (Olson) responded:

Really?  How so?  When you decided to go "real life" with Graham and
launch a personal attack in which you *lied* and deliberately
misrepresented certain facts, Graham copied me with everything.  Up to
that point I figured that Groupie Muderator and "his pals" were the scum
of the earth.  You beat 'em all by a country mile.  You've taken "scum"
to new "lows".  To falsely accuse someone in such a manner has got to be
the most malicious and nasty thing I've ever seen anyone do.

You've extolled the virtues of Tom "coming clean" with the lies he's
said about you.  You've told all manner of lies about me (and others).
You've never been able to substantiate any of it and you're never going
to "come clean" either.  To do so would seriously compromise your
reputation, and the whole
"innocent-poor-little-old-me-defender-of-the-DIY" act would unravel and
you would be revealed for the fraud you are.  I've seen the "apologies"
you've published to Mike, Jim, and others over the years.  They're as
phony as you are.  Jim's right.  You have to ask for forgiveness to
receive it.  It's doubtful you'll ever be able to travel that road for
reasons I've already mentioned above.  You "say" you're not "angry" with
anyone here but you're draggin' a chain of lies around a mile long and
every link is forged with your hatred (watch "A Christmas Carol"
sometime).  You tell Graham he needs "mental counseling" and that this
Newsgroup is a "hang-out for misfits".  Have a good long look in the
mirror, Bass.  How "low" can you go?

The above was posted January 8th.  I don't expect (nor anticipate) a
response (from Robert) but I thought it important for the participants
here to get the full picture and not just the one coloured with Robert's
rather one sided and self-serving phraseology.  The "personal attacks"
here will continue as long as Bass decides they will.