Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Hi guys,

Dave, you are absolutely correct.

I take full responsibility for this thing not working.  I bet all it
takes is one lousy connection/solder to ruin it, and lo and behold, I
probably have 4 poorly soldered connections!

Another problem is, of course, the remotes I am transmitting with.  The
four-battery HR12A palmpads work from every single room in the house,
and probably down the street, too.

It's those thin remotes that are causing me all the problems.

If any of you electronics guys lived in Montreal, I'd buy you some
pizza and beer to come over here and help my put together a great
antenna, with the amplifier, with excellent connections!

I did recently switch my CM-15A module to a newer one, with updated
firmware (on the advice of X-10).  I wonder if (perhaps) this new one
truly has a problem.  My eggbeater WAS working quite well a few weeks
ago.

...Are there any Montrealers out there?!?!

Although I will purchase another $10.00 transceiver, I'm still
open-minded!

Thanks again!

Mike