Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Great.
Thanks for the tips!  And yes, you did mention the RG6 earlier.  Sorry!
 I swear, it's not on my hardcopy of your webpage!  Very weird!!

I will use my RG58 cable, cut it to size, throw on the BNC connectors,
and put the antenna on my main level, next to the other tranceivers!

We'll see what happens!

Thanks!!