Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

HI Dave,

Okay, thanks.  Yes, RG58/U is very easy to find, and it's pretty cheap,
too.

For some reason, I was under the impression that I needed the more
expensive RG62, as I used for the phasing wire.

I do have a 50 foot spool of RG-58 (or perhaps RG6) here.  The ends are
not BNC, though.  They are the regular cable wire ends (F-connectors, I
believe they are called)

Can I go with those types of connectors, or do I have to splice the
wire?

Also, will RG6 be a problem?  I remember the cable guy telling me that
RG6 is much better than RG58, but perhaps that is only for digital
cable applications...

MG