Home run -- advice needed

I just moved into a new townhouse that I had all the coax wired to the
garage.  I'm trying to do a home run, where I have the cable box/Tivo
in the garage, split the signal to 3 rooms.  I am using Xantech
injector/coupler to send the IR signals over coax.

The home run works and infrared works, however the picture quality is
poor. I assume I need some sort of amplifier.  Can someone reccomend
one at a
reasonable price?

Thanks!

-Mike