Re: Some upcoming CQC 1.4 teasers

FYI, I'm going to be doing a live chat on www.cocoontech.com tomorrow at 6pm
PST (9pm EST). It's in conjunction with a giveaway of a CQC license with all
options. So drop by if you want to ask any questions. You have to post in
the giveaway thread (see the upper right side of the main page for a link)
if you want to be eligable for the giveway.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com