Re: Some upcoming CQC 1.4 teasers

> What do you have in the way of demos other than a trial version?  I saw a
> lot of tutorials (very nice) on your site, but is there an MPG or a
> slideshow that really illustrates CQC?

The best way to do it is probably to just download and install the trial
version and go through the tutorial. CQC doesn't change any system files or
install any files outside of it's own install directory and can be
completely removed without any danger to your system. It comes with a device
simualtor and the tutorial is based on that simulator, so you don't have to
actually connect any devices in order to go through the tutorial. It'll take
you through the major product features in a hands on sort of way in probably
a couple hours (including all the download and installation and such.)
There's no substitute for actually getting your hands on it.

And look in the Galleries section for some real world customer installations
also. Here are some caps of various graphical interfaces, that demonstrate
some of it's capabilities:

http://www.charmedquark.com/www2/Downloads/NewDemo_LightingSmall.jpg
http://www.charmedquark.com/www2/Downloads/NewDemo_WeatherSmall.jpg
http://www.charmedquark.com/www2/Downloads/NewDemoDetails.jpg