Re: Some upcoming CQC 1.4 teasers

A new CQC version 1.3.13 has been posted to the web site. This release is
primarily designed to support the Alpha release of our new .Net Interface
Viewer

The changes/fixes in this release are:

.Net Interface Viewer Alpha Support. This release contains the features
required to support the Alpha release of the .Net Interface Viewer, which
allows users to access CQC graphical interfaces on small handheld devices.

Sony Qualia 004 Projector Driver. A new driver is available for the high end
Qualia 004 video projector. It uses the Qualia's Ethernet based control
interface.

Runco VX-1000 Projector Driver. A new driver is available for the Runco
VX-1000 DLP projector. This is a one way driver for now, i.e. no feedback,
but it has all the necessary features for day to day control.

Sunset Scheduled Events. Sunset scheduled events could be rescheduled for
the next day if the system is restarted near the scheduled time, so that
today's sunset event would be skipped.

Z-Wave Driver Improvements. The initial Z-Wave driver became available in
the previous CQC release. Based on feedback since then, some improvements
have been made.[/LIST]

It is recommended that all users upgrade to this latest release, in order to
get these bug fixes, so that you won't ever have to worry about being
affected by them.

[url=http://www.charmedquark.com/www2/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=5273&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=365&fpart=1]Here[/url]
is a link to a discussion thread on the new .Net Interface Viewer on the
support forum. See this thread for the latest information and links to the
installer files and release notes.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com