Stylish keypads?

Has anyone been able to find nice looking keypads that a DYI'er can
purchase?  I'd like something along the lines of Lutron SeeTouch
(http://www.lutron.com/homeworks/styles_sub.asp?s=17000&t=17400#) - it
seems that so many of the keypads either use cheap looking rubber
membranes (http://www.smarthome.com/23796.html) or have blocky plastic
buttons (http://www.smarthome.com/12073w.html).  I want something that
is clean, engraved and choices other than white/ivory/brown would be
nice, but I can live with that.

I'm just looking for a simple momentary contact switch.  I'm tempted to
get the expensive keypads with the nice engraving and rework the keypad
to make it act like a momentary contact switch.

Until Apple starts making HA equipment, any leads would be appreciated
;)

Thanks,

-Stormy.