Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

I'm not sure how you got the wrong impression. The web page for the antenna
spells it out (I have now added some emphasis.) and, IIRC, I covered this in
one of my detailed responses to your questions.

     http://www.mbx-usa.com/eggbeater.htm

Using the 75-ohm F connectors is probably OK but buying preassembled cables
is likely to give better connections. You'll see some loss with each less
than optimal choice. I don't know the magnitude of the loss from the cable
mismatch.

Cable TV needs more bandwidth than we need here. The X-10 signal is 310MHz
AM with rather narrow bandwidth.