Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Thanks Dave!
 I saw the emphasis you added.  Thanks.  On my print out, there is no
mention of any type of other cable, aside from the RG62.  Perhaps that
it what confused me.

Weird.

Okay, I am glad that is solved.

Sitting on my lap, I have a 100 ft. roll of RCA Coax Cable, RG6, with F
connectors on both ends.

Shall I give a shot, or wait to find an RG58/U cable?

I also have a choice of using my BNC connectors and cutting off the
pre-assembled F connectors on this 100 foot cable, or I can try to buy
some Female F Connectors to solder into my unit.

I think if I cut off the pre-assembled ends, I'll be better off.  My
female BNC plugs are ready to go, and I think 100ft is too excessive.

Maybe I'll just run to the store and get 50 feet of RG58...

Fun fun!

Thanks again!