Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

....I officially give up!!...

I am caving in.
Throwing in the towel.

I will buy another simple transceiver module.

I rechecked all my connections.
Made a nice eggbeater shape.
Used the proper wires.
Attached a 100" cord to place the antenna on my main level, in between
two other transceivers.

Yet again, terrible reception.

After hours of work, I think it's time to give up.

This CM15A is terrible.

The irony is that I was getting my best reception attaching an old
circular TV (FM?) antenna to it.

Since then, with my 16 Gauge antenna loops, my phasing wire, my BNC
Connectors, and everything else..

The reception has just been terrible.

I think it's time to consider all this a sunk cost, and I'll purchase
another transceiver for my third house code.

If I try any harder, I think I'll have a stroke.

Thank you Dave for all your help!!!!!!!

Stupid X10 piece of garbage.  How they can sell such a thing, I do not
know!

Mike