Re: The G Morgan show (was: MM & Jiminex...)

> why do you refer to him as "MM"?

There are several Mike's and one or two Mikey's.  MM is the abbreviation for
this individual's nickname.  It's pretty tame compared to what you have said
about me.

> when you know he's only going to respond
> with more of the same?)...

He posts trash regardless.

> I've at least apologized and not engaged in a
> similar (and repeated) pattern of behaviour.

How nice.  You owe me much more of an apology for years of attacks.  You
also owe this newsgroup an apology.

> You've dragged me into many different groups...

I haven't dragged you anywhere.  You followed me here.  Grow up and/or shut
up.