Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Ethan Winer wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > Unfortunately, there's not a lot that can be done about these
folks. <

> Yeah, and I understand 'net stalkers and trouble makers very well. In
a free
> society - especially newsgroups where so many people hide behind
phony
> names - you don't even know who they really are. I've seen plenty of
this
> immature behavior, but hopefully most lurkers realize that true
> professionals use their full names and don't hide who they are.
>
> --Ethan

Ethan, you just don't seem to be able to grasp the situation.
Therefore, since you refuse to stop cross posting, ...........the games
will continue.

Your comment seems to prove the fact that you don't know what the hell
you're talking about. Hasn't it become apparent to you that with people
such as Bass around, considering what he's done to people, that it is
better to not allow your personal information to become accessable? Yes
there are bad people on the internet and Robert Bass is one of them.
*HE's* the one who's gone real life with people who he's insulted.
*HE's the one who has interfered with peoples employers. *HE's* the one
who falsifies his name to make diparaging remarks about his
competitors. *HE's* the one who had gone to authorities, trying to
interfere with competitors businesses. I keep my information private
and do none of this.

If someone in CHA were to go real life with another person in CHA, for
whatever reason, what would YOU do? Would you agree with the intruder?
Would you say nothing, and thereby silently agree with what had
happened? I doubt it.

As evidenced by your continuing of this thread, and you inability to
keep your thoughts to yourself, it seems likely that you'd have MUCH to
say to anyone who did that in YOUR group. Now, then, wouldn't that make
YOU the stalker and with your personal information made accessable,
then YOU would be subject to having someone go real life with YOU,
because you opposed what they had done.

GET A CLUE ETHAN, If you believe that you are immune, you're either
gullible,  naive, or both.

So, it seems as if you have the audacity to imply that because someone
keeps their personal information away from such a vampire, that it is
less than proper? Get a life Ethan. Your a naive individual if you
truly believe what you say. I was fortunate that when I first came to
Usenet, that I surmised that someone could use information to do nasty
things, so I took precautions. Now, after seeing what Bass has done to
people ( which, by the way, he's actually stated that he enjoys going
real life with people who object to his behavior) I'm certainly happy I
did. Others, being less careful, which I'd guess includes you, have
more to worry about. I don't.

Please take my advice on this one thing. Stop cross posting. There's no
reason at all to have CHA be inundated with the results of what Bass
has caused in ASA.

Should you care to continue cross posting, as you can see, I'll
certainly be more that happy to accommodate you, otherwise, there is no
reason for this to continue. End it.