Re: The G Morgan show (was: MM & Jiminex...)

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Why don't you guys swap phone numbers and take this off line. Don't you
> get that the rest of us just don't care and you're making yourselves out
> to be fools?

Bruce.  Since when is engaging in civilized discussion against the FAQ?  You
can choose not to become involved in any thread you wish.  Or you can choose
to respond and carry on.  I find it particularly amusing that so many of you
choose to reply to "Group Moderator", one of the biggest Usenet trolls
around...

C'est la vie!