Re: The G Morgan show (was: MM & Jiminex...)

> Graham *told* you...

He also has a lengthy history of lying.  Anything that happened to him as a
result of him posting my SSN in public is his own fault.  He's fortunate I'm
not particularly vindictive or he'd have faced a lawsuit at the least.

> Why do you choose to lie *again*??...

Say what?  I said that he claimed he didn't do it.  I didn't believe him and
frankly I have no reason to do so.  I also said that there is question
whether he did what I sauspected but there is *no* question that he posted
my SSN.

> IMO that's pure horse-twaddle....

I doubt anyone here cares much about your opinion.  You've managed to
alienate almost the entire newsgroup with your repeated attacks on me.

> That's pretty "low" in my book, Robert.

Your "book" doesn't seem to have a problem with all manner of vile attacks,
as long as they're directed at me.

> There's no excuse for what Mike's done.
> But then, there's no excuse for the attacks
> you've initiated on individuals in other
> newsgroups.

I've never gone after anyone without extreme provocation.  In fact I've
rarely done anything more than post a snide remark, even in response to a
barrage of profanity from your pals.