Re: The G Morgan show (was: MM & Jiminex...)

>> why do you refer to him as "MM"?
>
> There are several Mike's and one or two Mikey's.  MM is the abbreviation
> for this individual's nickname.  It's pretty tame compared to what you
> have said about me.

Oh??  What pray tell have I said about you that hasn't been as a response to
something you've said??  You've accused me of lying, you've told people I
don't install for a living (that I work behind a counter at a parts
distributor) and what proof do you have??  You've often stated you have a
good case against certain individuals for libel and interfering with your
business.  I'd suggest that goes both ways, Robert (although in my case you
haven't interfered with my business because you don't know where I work).
You went "real life" with Graham though in an attempt to get him fired.
You've done this to a number of people in the past in other Newsgroups.

The point of all this is that *you* are not the innocent you make yourself
out to be.  There are a number of ways you can *choose* to respond to an
attack.  *I've* decided (some time ago) not to retaliate regardless of what
you say or do.  I thought I'd made that perfectly clear.  If you view what
I've said here in the past few days as "an attack" or "a flame", that's your
problem.  Nothing I've said has been untruthful.  It did have a purpose
though...  If you choose to make unfair or untruthful comments about me (or
others) expect to get called on it.

>> when you know he's only going to respond
>> with more of the same?)...
>
> He posts trash regardless.

Nope.  You're wrong.  Again...

>> I've at least apologized and not engaged in a
>> similar (and repeated) pattern of behaviour.
>
> How nice.  You owe me much more of an apology for years of attacks.  You
> also owe this newsgroup an apology.

All said and done.  FWIW, you've been far more vulgar in your attacks than
I've ever been.  I don't see how you can justify some of the sick things
you've said about me when I've *never* stooped that low.  The years "hanging
around" Mike must have something to do with it.

>> You've dragged me into many different groups...
>
> I haven't dragged you anywhere.  You followed me here.  Grow up and/or
> shut up.

You forget the comments you made that dragged me into the bicycle group only
recently??  And I admit I "followed you here".  I was curious as to how you
behaved in this group.  How did you respond to my first post and what was it
(other than a politely worded question)??