Re: The G Morgan show (was: MM & Jiminex...)

> The point of all this is that *you*...

No, Frank.  The point of this is that you can't stop flaming no matter what
anyone says.  Drop it.  Contribute something useful to the discussions here.
Stop pestering me and I'll leave you alone.  Everyone will be glad of it.

>> I haven't dragged you anywhere.  You followed
>> me here.  Grow up and/or shut up.
>
> ... I admit I "followed you here".

Post something helpful or go away.  No one here is interested in your
vendetta, regardless of your insistence that it isn't one.  If you want to
keep nit-picking and insulting, go to ASA where a few jerks dominate the
newsgroup.