Re: The G Morgan show (was: MM & Jiminex...)

>> The point of all this is that *you*...
>
> No, Frank.  The point of this is that you can't stop flaming no matter
> what anyone says.  Drop it.  Contribute something useful to the
> discussions here. Stop pestering me and I'll leave you alone.  Everyone
> will be glad of it.

In other words, allow you to continue to say bad things about me and others
and keep my mouth shut about it??  Fat chance!!

>>> I haven't dragged you anywhere.  You followed
>>> me here.  Grow up and/or shut up.
>>
>> ... I admit I "followed you here".
>
> Post something helpful or go away.  No one here is interested in your
> vendetta, regardless of your insistence that it isn't one.  If you want to
> keep nit-picking and insulting, go to ASA where a few jerks dominate the
> newsgroup.

Do you even know what the word "vendetta" means??  You wouldn't be using it
the way you do if you did, so I'll "educate you" by asking a few simple
questions.  What harm have you done me??  Do you even know who I am??  Where
I work??  What I do??  You can answer each of these questions as you see
fit.  Keep insulting me by using my name in responses in which you equate it
with "lying" and "screwing things up".  I won't be responding in kind,
Robert because *that* goes nowhere and only serves to feed the flames.  The
fact that you continue to feel the need to do so only serves to show
everyone that you don't like losing an argument.  In fact the words
"childish" and "sore loser" fairly spring to mind.

I'll keep "nit-picking" as long as you continue to "colour the truth" with
your peculiar brand of crayon (I won't say you've outright *lied* because
you might take it as another flame and I wouldn't want to be accused of
that).  And where *exactly* have I insulted you??  If stating the "truth" is
an insult, I've gotta find me another country.