Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Mike,

I'd offer to check out your CM15A but the Canadian postal authorities have
made it nearly impossible to send a package to Canada from the USA. If the
address is not formatted in accordance with their exact specifications, they
will not deliver it.

Did you exchange your original CM15A for this new one?