Re: Napco system questions

On Jun 15, 12:47=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
> > Not many can auto-arm on schedule *if* there has been no activity
> > (motion) for xx hours.
>
> I don't think the Napco panels you used "back then" provided "if" and
> "then" programming either. =EF=BF=BDI think you're referring to a Magic M=
odule.

Yep ...........Frank ......  they did and they do. Beginning  with the
3200 and 9600 panels. Yes you need the 3008 relay boards but .........
that's it.

However, I hope that unlike the Radionics line, (that was way ahead of
their time) Napco doesn't let the rest of the industry catch up with
their feature rich panels. Some are finally able to do things that
Napco could do a decade ago.