Re: Brink's Home Security to go away by 2012

mleuck wrote:
> I've never seen Brinks install 2 doors and a motion unless it was Tom
> Fowler's install :)

I guess that depends where you live. I have never seen a full perimeter
Brinks install here in Tampa. The majority of the houses here are
prewired for alarm by third party, Brinks comes in and slaps their crap
on the wall. Panel is loaded with wires that go to all the windows, but
never get tied in to the system. typical LED keypad, no motion, 3 doors
at best.

Pathetic installation practices. You should see their hole-in-the-wall
Clearwater office. It makes my office look big...

Jim Rojas