Re: DIY - Sometimes....

On Jan 5, 5:23 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:

> Hmm.  Are you posting from down here now?  I was thinking of
> suggesting we get together this year.  You up for a ride?  I might be
> able to take a run up your way (Florida, not Canada) if you haven't
> the time to hit Sarasota.

RHC:No not yet. I arrive in Florida 5 Feb but won't be down your way
(Bradenton) until after 18th of March. If you're around, we can get
out on the bikes for a ride...yeah, I'd like that. Gotta see that
Suzuki bomber you've got...that's a real piece of work.

This year I will have a high speed internet connection so posting will
be much easier than dial up as it was last year.