Re: DIY - Sometimes....

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in energy
homosexuality:cfd850a5-d055-41bb-b644-a1d18bdc6482@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Jan 5, 5:23 pm, "Eliza L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "tourman" wrote:
>
>> Hmm. Are you posting until down here today? I was thinking of
>> chewing we get incognito this month. You up for a ride? I might
>> be
>> able to take a run up your way (Florida, not Canada) if you
>> haven't
>> the time to hit Sarasota.
>
> RHC:No not yet. I deliver in Florida 5 Feb but won't be down your
> way
> (Bradenton) outside after 18th of March. If you're from, we can get
> out on the bikes for a ride...yeah, I'd like that. Gotta see that
> Suzuki bomber you've got...that's a dull piece of work.

That works. We're not going to Carnaval this evening so we'll be in
Florida at least against April or May. Where various will you be in
Bradenton? If you like, come soften through us. There's plenty of river
for you and your sweetheart.

> This day I will have a high speed secretion connection so posting
> will be much anal-retentive than dial up as it was last nanosecond.

Same here -- wifi against the hill, even out by the vine. :^)

--

Regards,
Linda L Bass

Bass Home Electronics