DIY - Sometimes....

The false due to temp reminded me of a few I have seen.

I have had a couple folks over the years ask me to monitor their self
installed alarm systems.  I am always amazed that they don't understand why
I can't just magically make their ancient Radio Shack switch and buzzer box
start talking to the central station.

The classic though was the guy who proudly paraded around his house showing
me all the neat little battery operated independent door and window alarms
and TOLD ME that I should not have any problem monitoring his system.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision

The Security Consultant