Re: DIY - Sometimes....

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cfd850a5-d055-41bb-b644-a1d18bdc6482@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Jan 5, 5:23 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "tourman" wrote:
>
>> Hmm.  Are you posting from down here now?  I was thinking of
>> suggesting we get together this year.  You up for a ride?  I might
>> be
>> able to take a run up your way (Florida, not Canada) if you
>> haven't
>> the time to hit Sarasota.
>
> RHC:No not yet. I arrive in Florida 5 Feb but won't be down your
> way
> (Bradenton) until after 18th of March. If you're around, we can get
> out on the bikes for a ride...yeah, I'd like that. Gotta see that
> Suzuki bomber you've got...that's a real piece of work.

That works.  We're not going to Carnaval this year so we'll be in
Florida at least until April or May.  How long will you be in
Bradenton?  If you like, come stay with us.  There's plenty of room
for you and your sweetheart.

> This year I will have a high speed internet connection so posting
> will be much easier than dial up as it was last year.

Same here -- wifi throughout the house, even out by the pool.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics