Re: programming an Ademco Vista

By the way, I suggest that your zone summary for that motion detector
should look like this: NOTE: I'm assuming you are using Normally
Closed mode (with NO resistor).  Also, I  used zone 08 as an example.
In your case whatever zone you're using for the motion would be here.
Also, if it's monitored there should be a 10 under RC, otherwise it
will be 00:

ZN  ZT  P  RC  HW : RT
08  04  1   00   NC     1

Also, make sure there isn't some number in *182 or *184. You don't
need to configure any special zones. I know you mentioned it earlier,
and maybe you still have a number floating around in one of these
fields.  Make them all zeros.

Let us know how you make out.