Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

>> I survived a bout with a very dangerous disease.
>> It will be another five years before I know for sure
>> that I'm free of the cancer.
>
> I wish you well on that front.

Thanks.  I'm very hopeful.  The odds are in my favor but not by as much of a margin as I'd like.

> The long leisurely rides don't seem funny
> to me, trying to sound like something your
> not coupled with your own self depreciating
> image of yourself is what I found amusing,
> but if long leisurely rides on your Burgman
> are not interesting, why not take your own
> advice and do something more interesting.?

There's nothing self-deprecating about recognizing that I'm over weight and going bald.  That's just realism.  You may wish to think
I try to appear something else (perhaps it makes it easier to fit me into what you think of me) but you're wrong.  I'm quite
self-confident.  I know my strengths and my weaknesses well -- much better than you might imagine.  I also happen to be pretty
content with who I am.  My life is good.  I enjoy freedom to travel when and where I want.  I live in a comfortable home with a
loving wife.  My business is successful enough that we're secure now and for the future.

The cancer was, as I said before, an eye-opener.  But it's not going to stop me or even slow me down much (now that the chemo is
over).  About the only thing that's different is I decided I don't want to fight.  You may have noticed I've let a few of your
comments slide.  There's no promise and no apology (it isn't deserved) here.  Do whatever you want.  I'll say more later.  Right now
I'm off to my favorite cappuccino joint while it's still warm enough to ride.  Tchau.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics