Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Amusing, not important is how I would describe it, I'm a simple person
easily amused, I see humour in many things.  One of them is the image that
you yourself paint, that of an overweight bald(ing) ex hippy immersed
comfortably
in a armchair on two wheels, missing only a pair of training wheels to
complete the picture, probably with a mini van or other "cage" in the garage
at home (over)using a somewhat derogatory term that on most days would
describe you, and me, for that matter. Sorry, but it comes off like a fifty
something trying to sound like a twenty something and sounding ridiculous
instead.

Doug