Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Geez, I don't see why people constantly crowd the interesection from cross
streets.  It has the opposite affect they want.  Even driving my truck my
reflex is to slow down and give myself more options to manuever.  If they
stopped where they were supposed to and stayed there instead of crowding the
interesection or rolling bumper into the street hot they would actually get
to go sooner.

It scares the lving bejeebers out of me when somebody rolls hot right up
against my lane or keeps jumping forward a few inches at a time.  I slow
down.  I'm not trying to be petty and make them wait longer.  It scare me
when they do that and I slow down for my own safety to give myslef more
options.

Stop like you are suppose to and you will get there faster.

--
Current Rides (Yuma, Az)
2005 VN1600B2 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak