Re: Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

No but is scares the "bejeebers" out of the OLD Guys..
I think that's why they do it.
I'm a Vulcan Rider as well VROC_9570, and yes I'm a old guy..funny how you
get morbid as you get older.. things scare you a lot more.
You realize your not super Hero Material..

Teflon Pogo
2002 Vulcan - 2 wheels down at all times