Re: Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Oh man you're at it again. I'm saving these posts for Campbell to
reference next time he accuses me of being an angry man.
Drop the keyboard immediately, Bob, and proceed to a brothel, or to
San Diego (not much of a difference).
Take Crash with you since he seems to agree with everything you
complain about. Must be that AZ sun. :-)