Re: swapping napco 1632 panel

> Robert.
>
> Thank you for the response. I have the
> software and the cable to connect to
> the panel. I have made changes to my
> p3200 but never programed a new panel
> from scratch.

You're welcome, Steven.  The P1632 isn't hard
to program, especially with the software.  I'm
assuming you have the current release.  If not,
let me know and I'll show you where to get it.

If you need help with the initial programming,
feel free to call me some evening and I'll walk
you through it.  The whole procedure takes
maybe 15-20 minutes.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass