OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

I'm north of the US border, bikes are dangerous to be on for the first month
of the season till Cagers catch on to share the road. I've found Floridian
to be the best "aware" as biking is a year round thing. One things that we
all have in common" That Bloody Cell Phone", as a Biz man I find it
invaluable as a tool, as a Biker is is the single most thing that I fear...
there is no second chance on a bike as you are well aware..

I think it won't be long that some form of legislature comes into affect to
regulate it use behind the wheel of a car. I've sen countless people whom
can't chew gum and walk at the same time yet feel quite comfortable driving
a 3.5 ton object at 75Mph with a cell phone in ones ear... throw in a
cigarette and screeming kids in the back seat.. Makes me want to go out and
buy a Tank!  ha ha..