Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Per Robert L Bass:
> I suspect *talking* on the cell isn't any more dangerous than talking to a passenger.

For me it is - by a factor of at least 10.

I think the reason is that with a passenger or even a CB conversation, there's
the shared expectation that driving comes first and that there will be lapses in
the conversation to support that expectation.

With a phone conversation, the person at the other end is not part of that
little covenant.
--
PeteCresswell