Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

> Unlike some folks, I'm able to laugh at myself.
> Are you?

I do it frequently, I've even been known to laugh at myself on occasions

>> missing only a pair of training wheels to
>> complete the picture...
>
> That's the part where you're wrong.

You mean it has training wheels?

 >> Sorry, but it comes off like a fifty something
>> trying to sound like a twenty something and
>> sounding ridiculous instead.
>
> Naah.  I've no desire to be or seem 20 something
> again.  In case you missed all the flak about it,
> I survived a bout with a very dangerous disease.
> It will be another five years before I know for sure
> that I'm free of the cancer.

I wish you well on that front.

 > Part of it means taking long, leisurely
> rides on my Burgman.  If that seems funny to
> you, feel free to enjoy yourself.  My suggestion
> would be to get out and do something more
> interesting though.

The long leisurely rides don't seem funny to me, trying to sound like
something your not coupled with your own self depreciating image of yourself
is what I found amusing, but if long leisurely rides on your Burgman are not
interesting, why not take your own advice and do something more
interesting.?

Doug