Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

I don't know what Kerry really did (except he didn't go into Cambodia at
Christmas) and I'm inclined to believe he deserved his medals but it was the
first few years after he got home and his phony anti-war garbage which
should have qualified him as a traitor