Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

Robert L Bass wrote:

> For the record, I never said anything about a truce.
> I never offered anything to Jim or anyone else.  All
> I said (and still say) is I'm not interested in fighting
> with him or anyone else.

No, of course not...  You're not interested in "fighting", just
"provoking several"...

> As to suggesting people visit my website, that's
> my privilege.  Jim never objects when anyone
> else, including Mssrs. Rojas and Olson make
> the same suggestion.

When has "Mssr. Rojas" ever suggested someone visit his site??  When's
the last time he posted a "PR" post that promoted product or service?

As to "my site"...  Which one are you referring to?  If it's
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com, I would suggest you're comparing
"apples" to "violins".  I'm not trying to sell anything.  I've provided
some genuine helpful information for individuals seeking information on
installation, service, and maintenance of security equipment.  There
isn't a single "buy me" button anywhere.

> I figure it has nothing to
> do with the content of the suggestion nor that
> of the website.

You've seriously missed the boat here, bud.  What we object to is your
turning this forum into your own personal soap box.  This is not about
"DIY" or selling "online".  Take your bullshit to CHA where they really
appreciate your input.