Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

On Apr 2, 3:08=EF=BF=BDpm, Steve <Steve@xxxx@steve.net> wrote:
> Thank you all for your comments!
>
> Robert, it was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone. =A0You have out=
standing consumer support!

> After our conversation, I DID as you supected found another EZM 8 tucked =
up away from the alarm panel in a ceiling!!!

> I've got a few things I need to attend to this evening (wife reminded me =
of course of things that are on the "honey do list"...lol so I get in touch=
 with you tomorrow if possible.

> For anyone who needs assistance, this board can be of great service as ma=
ny of you guys seem very knowlegable. =A0

> Robert has been more then helpful and willing to work with me throught an=
y confusion I've had. =A0I HIGHLY recommend his services!!!

> Steve

Just what the FUCK is going on here?

Maybe we should all just refrain from posting here and we'll just let
you and Bass make fucking kissy kissy for the rest of the goddamned
week .... for Christ sakes!

If you want to leave him messages FUCKING E - MAIL HIM .

Jeeeeesus fucking Christ already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't ya read the fucking manual and go the fuck someplace else
and get your free information. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God DAMMIT to FUCKING HELL    ALREADY.

YEH SURE        " I don't wanna fight anymore"  MY ASS!