Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Thank you all for your comments!
>>
>> Robert, it was a pleasure speaking with you
>> on the phone. You have outstanding consumer
>> support!
>>
>> After our conversation, I DID as you supected
>> found another EZM 8 tucked up away from the
>> alarm panel in a ceiling!!!
>>
>> I've got a few things I need to attend to this evening
>> (wife reminded me of course of things that are on
>> the "honey do list"...lol so I get in touch with you
>> tomorrow if possible.
>>
>> For anyone who needs assistance, this board can
>> be of great service as many of you guys seem very
>> knowlegable.
>>
>> Robert has been more then helpful and willing to
>> work with me throught any confusion I've had. I
>> HIGHLY recommend his services!!!
>>
>> Steve
>
> Just what the FUCK is going on here?

This gentleman posted here asking for help.  I
helped him.  He posted a thank you note.  Big deal.

> Maybe we should all just refrain from posting
> here and we'll just let you and Bass make fucking
> kissy kissy for the rest of the goddamned
> week .... for Christ sakes!
>
> If you want to leave him messages FUCKING E
> - MAIL HIM .

Since he found me here in ASA, he apparently
thought it appropriate to say thankyou here
as well.  People do it all the time and no
one seems to mind.  In fact, some folks pay
very close attention to who receives thanks
from whom.

> Why don't ya read the fucking manual and go
> the fuck someplace else and get your free
> information. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had the manuals but they weren't enough to
figure out what was wrong with his system.
That's why he asked for help here.  Usenet is
free (well, if you don't count the cost of
Internet access) to anyone who wants to use
it.

I don't see this gentleman's posting a note of
thanks as wasting precious bandwidth anywhere
near as much as say, a discussion of
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."  BTW,
my mother thought the pun you posted on that
was pretty funny.

> YEH SURE "I don't wanna fight anymore"
> MY ASS!

I didn't post the thankyou note.  He did.  :^)
I've been careful not to offend you lately
but that doesn't mean you get to decide who
else posts or what they can say.