Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

Thank you all for your comments!

Robert, it was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone.  You have outstanding consumer support!

After our conversation, I DID as you supected found another EZM 8 tucked up away from the alarm panel in a ceiling!!!

I've got a few things I need to attend to this evening (wife reminded me of course of things that are on the "honey do list"...lol so I get in touch with you tomorrow if possible.

For anyone who needs assistance, this board can be of great service as many of you guys seem very knowlegable.

Robert has been more then helpful and willing to work with me throught any confusion I've had.  I HIGHLY recommend his services!!!

Steve