Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

You guys are rough.

I'm not certain of the age-group of some of you, but some are acting like little kids.  If your attempt is to defame a person's character, what you end up looking like is an ass.  I really don't care to hear about someone's dirty laundry or events in life?this isn't what the board should be about.

If some of you guys have an issue with me making a public comment pertaining to an alarm question, then don't read it.  My return comments were courteous and appropriate.  Others took the time to answer a few questions I've had; the least I could do is thank them.   I've noticed some of the negative comments to Robert, I've certainly have nothing but positive things to say and would (and will continue) to recommend his assistance with any of my colleagues.

Some of you were nice enough to help, ?others, if you have nothing nice to say, why bother?

I'm not looking for "free" advice, I don't mind paying for help when needed...doesn't this group exist for discussion of alarm systems and troubleshooting??  Some of you should be in alt.binaries.gossip (if it exists)

Once again?I had some questions, some were eager to help; Robert went WELL above and beyond and provided me with some very helpful information.  I thought it was a nice gesture to comment to someone who actually reads this and wants/needs assistance with his/her system whereas they have somewhere to go.

?The low-number of posters in here may be a direct result of seeing bullying gossip comments of a few select members where new posters are not interested in reading.  I can assure you I am not pleased to see some of these posters comments.