Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

Until recently RLB was an eager and very active member of the "few select
members" that you speak of. He has indicated that he is no longer interested
in indulging in the flame wars that have plagued this group for years. Some,
myself included take that with a grain of salt as he has made similar claims
before only to return to the old ways after a week or two. I myself, am of
course completely blameless.

But you can't have it both ways, you state that you are not pleased to see
some of these posters comments while also stating that those that don't like
your comments should not read them. Why not take your own advice and ignore
those comments that offend you.

Doug