Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

On Apr 10, 10:57=EF=BF=BDam, "Roland Moore" <rol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Safer? =A0 Meaning what?
>
> Meaning you will fall off your argument. So much of the time you like to
> mention the things you feel are problems with Bass. So be it. However, if
> there is a judgment day (notwithstanding your beliefs) I have a feeling t=
he
> things any of us do or say here won't tend to matter as much as what happ=
ens
> in our real daily life. Some of the things you mention about Bass, and he
> confirms, are not anything many would want add to their conscience. In my
> opinion your over the top comments take all that out of its proper
> perspective and put your antics at the center instead of the person you're
> trying to make the point about.

EXACTLY!

Do you get it now?

If one person can disrupt this group then someone else can disrupt it
more.
It makes no difference what one does or says.  When he is not here,
even though there is no love loss among a number of people who normaly
post here, everyone tolerates past each other an past offenses are put
aside, and a social contract endures.

In a real life situation, the trouble maker is ejected from a group.
He was ejected from an Aviation group that he had plagued. But for
years Bass has used the uniqueness of this kind of forum where he can
count on the lethargy of too many participants to push him out. It
could be done, but for some unknown (to me) reason, it isn't.

As long as the rules of social contract are not followed by
one ........ then there are no boundaries. Any thing goes ...... and
it will.