Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

>Hows the new tumor?

>Put my name on it ..... will ya?

I doubt that he would name a tumor for you, but I bet he could be talked
into naming a hemorrhoid or two after you.

On Apr 4, 11:58?pm, "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 11:51?pm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
> wrote:
>
> > I didn't post the thankyou note. ?He did. ?:^)
> > I've been careful not to offend you lately
> > but that doesn't mean you get to decide who
> > else posts or what they can say.- Hide quoted text -
>
> No you're absolutely right. YOU didn't post it but you instigated it.
> You promoted it. You are the cause of it.
>
> This "I don't want to fight anymore" seems suspiciously familiar. As a
> matter of fact it it exactly like your idea of "making peace" that you
> offered a few years ago.
>
> Here's how it goes. Everyone is going to stop saying nasty things
> about you and you're going to continue doing all the things that make
> people say nasty things to you.
>
> In this case however, your just not going to say nasty things back, as
> often, maybe, except maybe for a few times ...... here and there. And
> when you feel like it. And when you find someone might be vulnerable.
> And when you feel like it .... again. And, well maybe a few times more
> and .......... more ...... and
>
> If you'd have been tending to your business in the first place and
> answered this end users E-mail and telephone calls, he wouldn't have
> come here to have to use this forum as a Bass message board. Nor would
> he have had to ask his questions here. YOU could have taken care of
> this to begin with. Yet again, if you weren't exploiting this
> Newsgroup and the installers for whom this group was set up for ......
> it wouldn't happen at all. And I wouldn't be writing this FUCKING note
> about it either.
>
> If you're weren't advertising your business every time and end user
> shows up to ask a question, this wouldn't be happening AT ALL.
>
> So don't think that just because you say you "don't want to fight
> anymore" that you're going to continue doing all the things that CAUSE
> the fights and no one is going to say anything about it. It just aint
> gonna happen ...... con man.
>
> If you "don't want to fight anymore" then you'd DAMN well better stop
> doing the things that create the situations that cause the "fights".

Ahhhhh,

I see that there is another attribute to this "I don't want to fight
anymore" mantra and ephipany of yours.

When someone calls you exactly what you are  a whore mongering
arrogant
bastard who's really not concerned about "not fighting anymore" but
more concerned about selling his business to end users, in a
installers Newsgroup

You just don't have the balls to respond anymore!    Now I get it.

Now that your on your death bed, you've got more important things to
think about, right? But intruding upon the people of this Newsgroup is
still ok.  Is that it?   And "we're" the ones who're not supposed to
fight anymore while you continue to do what ever you damn well
please.

Yeah, sure.

Thankfully we don't have that much longer to wait.

Hows the new tumor?

Put my name on it ..... will ya?

Oh ..... and fuck off too.