Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

On Apr 2, 11:51=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarm=
s>
wrote:

> I didn't post the thankyou note. =A0He did. =A0:^)
> I've been careful not to offend you lately
> but that doesn't mean you get to decide who
> else posts or what they can say.- Hide quoted text -

No you're absolutely right. YOU didn't post it but you instigated it.
You promoted it. You are the cause of it.

This "I don't want to fight anymore" seems suspiciously familiar. As a
matter of fact it it exactly like your idea of "making peace" that you
offered a few years ago.

Here's how it goes. Everyone is going to stop saying nasty things
about you and you're going to continue doing all the things that make
people say nasty things to you.

In this case however, your just not going to say nasty things back, as
often, maybe, except maybe for a few times ...... here and there. And
when you feel like it. And when you find someone might be vulnerable.
And when you feel like it .... again. And, well maybe a few times more
and .......... more  ...... and

If you'd have been tending to your business in the first place and
answered this end users E-mail and telephone calls, he wouldn't have
come here to have to use this forum as a Bass message board. Nor would
he have had to ask his questions here. YOU could have taken care of
this to begin with. Yet again, if you weren't exploiting this
Newsgroup and the installers for whom this group was set up for ......
it wouldn't happen at all. And I wouldn't be writing this FUCKING note
about it either.

If you're weren't advertising your business every time and end user
shows up to ask a question, this wouldn't be happening AT ALL.

So don't think that just because you say you "don't want to fight
anymore" that you're going to continue doing all the things that CAUSE
the fights and no one is going to say anything about it. It just aint
gonna happen ...... con man.

If you "don't want to fight anymore" then you'd DAMN well better stop
doing the things that create the situations that cause the "fights".