Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

On Apr 7, 1:49?am, "Roland Moore" <rol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Hows the new tumor?
> >Put my name on it ..... will ya?
>
> I doubt that he would name a tumor for you, but I bet he could be talked
> into naming a hemorrhoid or two after you.

Coming from him it would be a compliment. You see, when a piece of
shit sees a hemorrhoid, it's looking up at it.

And since you actually made the observation, ...... well  .....

You get the point.

I'm sure you'll let me know about it in a 1000 words or more. Never
the less, he's gonna die pretty soon and what more can we hope for.

Just think, then we'll only have to tolerate you until you get bored
with all of this mundane stuff that regular folks talk about.

Here's looking down at cha.

Your favorite hemorrhoid!

Oh and just in case you didn't get it ........ you can fuck off too.